- The four-square court measures 40 feet in length and 20 feet in width, resembling a standard pickleball court.
- There is no kitchen area.
- Serves and drop serves must be made underhand.
- Each player serves twice per turn.
- The serve is made diagonally crosscourt and must land within the confines of the opposite diagonal court.
- There is no let rule.
- Points are scored by both the serving and receiving sides.
- Each match is played up to 17 points, and a player must win by a margin of two points.
- No Double Bounce Rule: The ball cannot bounce twice during a point.
- Open-Hand Hitting: Players can use either hand for hitting over the net.
- Vollleys: Volleys are allowed for the entire court.
SIDE SWITCH IN SINGLES & DOUBLES:
- In singles, players switch sides from the left service area to the right after either player reaches 10 points.
- In doubles, the team that reaches 10 points first will switch sides to face different opponents.